Our reimagined version of a toner—the serotoner—doesn’t strip our skin, but soothes, nourishes and calms. Inspired by the resilience of highly adaptive desert botanicals, this mist draws on succulents, shrubs, flowers and cacti to promote a calm and deeply hydrated complexion. Created specifically for sensitive, dry and reactive skin types, the serotoner utilizes cooling aloe, agave and prickly pear to reduce sensitivity all while drawing moisture in and encouraging deep hydration. Perhaps its most revolutionary ingredient, griffonia, contains a natural precursor to the “feel-good” hormone, serotonin, encouraging happier, healthier and more joyful looking skin. And rose, neroli and coconut work synergistically to protect against environmental stressors as well as make for a light, floral and calming scent. Keep this transformational mist on your desk, or in your purse, for a refreshing and soothing spritz as often as you’d like. Gone are the days of stripping our skin, welcome to the days of deeply nourishing your outermost layer with the intelligence and wisdom of our plant allies. 3.38 fl oz/100 ml
Gluten Free. Vegan.
- Susan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What is your skin type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoYou are amazing!
It's really helped my aging skin....finally I listened to you!
- Margaret K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Sensitivity, Pigmentation, DrynessWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Hydrating, Smells Great, Gentle, Healing, Noticeable BenefitsBest For Dewy Finish, Hydration, Evening Skin Tone, Sensitive Skin, New to NaturalsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMagic elixir
I purchased this based on the highly positive reviews and am very pleased with the product. Smells wonderful, soothes and tones elegantly, and is a great base before using serums or moisturizer. I’m a regular toner and hydrosol user – Serotoner is a great one to add to my regular routine. Like other CAP Beauty products I have tried, this is a winner.
- staci B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What are your skin concerns? Large Pores, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, ScarringWhat is your skin type? AgingProduct Standouts Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Smells GreatBest For Dewy Finish, HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSerotoner review
I use this product at morning and night during my skincare routine. The scent is calming and the fine spray mist adds to that effect. Serotoner enhances my ability to take a moment for myself. I haven’t used it long enough to notice a change in my skin but I plan on using for a long time to come so hopefully , I will.
- Hannah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? NormalBest For HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWill buy again
- GEORGIA LOVE C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your skin type? CombinationRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice
I really wanted to Love this as I had read the reviews. But, it is just nice to me. It is not the WOW product I thought it was going to be. I am pleased I tried it but I personally would not repurchase. But, it is still a nice product. I would purchase other brands to compare. And, I have purchased a lot of different brands over the years.